Using VEMS on a Mobile Device
If you can access VEMS from your mobile device, then you can
make simple reservations in VEMS and/or cancel one or bookings for
a reservation in VEMS.
For a complete overview of this function with screenshots, check
out this Using
VEMS on a Mobile Device Quick Guide. You can download this
manual onto your computer for easy access.
To make or cancel reservations in VEMS from your mobile
- Open an Internet browser session within your mobile
- In the browser's address field, enter the VEMS URL: http://events.butler.edu/virtualems. Remember
to add this URL to your favorites in your preferred Web
- Log in to VEMS using your Butler username and password. This
page lists My Reservations, Book an Event, and Speed Book
- View the My Reservations page in order to view events or to
- Click the needed Room Request option to open its template and
make reservations as needed. To move between the various pages
of a template (equivalent to tabs in VEMS), click the Next and
Previous buttons in the lower right corner of the template.