Request Services Only
When you request services only for a location that is not
managed in EMS, then the Services Only Request page opens with
a When and Where pane (the left pane of the window) and three
tabs-Info tab, Service Availability tab, and Details
tab. Required fields are marked with a red asterisk (*).
For a complete overview of this function with screenshots, check
out this Request
Services Only Quick Guide. You can download this manual
onto your computer for easy access.
To request services only:
- Under Reservations, click Request Event Services Only.
- In the When and Where (left) pane of the page, enter your date
and time criteria.
- In the Setup Type Information section, enter your
- On the Buildings dropdown list, select either On Campus if your
event is on campus or TBD if your event is off-campus. In the
Location field, enter the location for which you are requesting
- Click Get Services. This will open the Details tab.
- Enter the information for the event.
- You are required to provide your 5 digit service code for any
needed work orders. No charges will be submitted without your
- Click Submit Reservation.