Creating a List of Favorite Rooms
The My Account menu contains options for creating a list of
favorite rooms that can be searched for availability when you are
creating a room request. This list of favorites is displayed in the
Facilities dropdown list on the Room Request page. In doing this,
when you select any type of room request process for which you can
book a room, the name of your Favorites list is automatically
displayed in the Facilities field for the request. If you leave the
Facilities field set to this value, then all the rooms that are
contained in this Favorites list are automatically searched for
availability after you click Find Space.
For a complete overview of this function with screenshots, check
Creating a List of Favorite Rooms Quick Guide. You can
download this manual onto your computer for easy access.
To create a list of favorite rooms
- Under My Account, click User Options. The User Personalization
page opens. The Personalize tab is the active tab.
- Open the My Favorites tab.
- In the Name field, enter a name for your Favorites list. Click
the Save button.
- Enter the search criteria on the Building dropdown list, the
Room Type dropdown list, and/or the Floor dropdown list, and then
click the Search icon to return only those rooms that meet all the
- Click the Add icon next to each room that you want to include
in your Favorites list.