Upcoming Medicare Part D Events
Do you have the best Medicare Part D plan to cover your
prescription drug costs?
Get FREE help - find out
if there's a better option for you!
Saturday, November 2, 2013
4600 Sunset Ave.
Indianapolis IN 46208
Pharmacy and Health Sciences Building, Room 106
Butler's College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences Healthcare
Representatives will help you:
- Compare your current Medicare drug coverage with plans that may cost less or better
meet your needs!
- You can re-enroll on the spot.
- We can also help you apply for low income assistance with
prescription drug costs.
Call (317) 940-9324 for more information or directions.
December 7, 2013 is the deadline to change or signe up for a new
Medicare Part D plant for 2014.
FREE advice on choosing what's best for you at
our Nov. 2, 2013 event!
Bring the following with
- Your Medicare and insurance cards.
- List of your medications & dosages.
- Letter(s) from the Social Security Administration OR Centers
for Medicare and Medicaid Services.
- Contacts for your pharmacies or home delivery services.
ENROLLEES: if you have a prescription drug coverage
now, please also bring a letter from your union or former employer