Change in Blackboard/Moodle Procedure
Information Technology and Registration and Records have worked
together to improve the process of adding additional instructors to
your Blackboard/Moodle courses. Through my.butler.edu you are now
able to enroll a faculty/staff member as an additional instructor
in your Blackboard or Moodle course once they have filled out their
Code of Responsibility form. Be aware that it may take up to 24 hrs
for the enrollment to process. Step by step instructions are listed
below. For more information contact the Help Desk at
317-940-HELP (4357) or submit to itrequest.butler.edu
All you need to do is follow these steps:
- Log on to http://my.butler.edu
- Select 'BU Campus Solutions'
- Under BU Advisor Access, select 'Use'
- Select 'Assign Addl BB Instructors'
- Find the course you wish to modify and select 'Enter Addl Bb
- Click 'Add' and then select the link to the course you are
- Click the magnifying glass by the EmplID box.
- Type in the last name of the faculty/staff member you wish to
add in the Name blank and hit enter.
- Select the appropriate name in the Search Results.
- Use the drop-down box to select whether you want them to be an
instructor that appears on the students' Course List or
an instructor that is not visible in the students' Course
- Finally, select 'Save' at the bottom of the page and you are
Additional questions? Please contact Information Technology Help