Collaborating with ICS
Faculty and staff are crucial to the success of our students in
and outside the classroom. We understand the valuable impact you
have on each individual and look for every opportunity to
collaborate in order to be a helpful resource for you as well as to
create greater awareness of our programs and services on
How can we help faculty and staff?
- We have many employer connections in and outside the state. We
are happy to collaborate for a variety of classroom or curriculum
needs such as referring panel discussion speakers or alumni working
in specific fields, or reaching out to employer partners for
Access to Recruiting Trends and Preferences
- ICS convenes a Career Services Advisory Board (CSAB) consisting
of approximately 25 local recruiters and employers from various
industries. CSAB members provide timely and relevant information
about recruiting trends and preferences which we can share with our
- There are over 25 faculty and staff members on campus who serve
as Internship Coordinators. ICS
can provide resources and support to those in that role if
How can faculty and staff help us help students?
- Invite ICS staff to provide an overview of programs or services
during the first few minutes of class.
- ICS staff can provide tailored presentations regarding resumes,
interviewing, the job/internship search process, panel discussions
Build Awareness of ICS
- Encourage students to utilize ICS at any point during their
college career and as alumni.
- Help promote various ICS-sponsored workshops and events.