A company's organization can be a strong competitive advantage.
The organizational development team at the Butler Business
Consulting Group can help mid-market Indiana businesses maximize
their human capital and turn it into a strategic distinction. We
look at a client's strategy, assess current organizational
strengths and opportunities, then develop a customized, optimal
organizational structure to help achieve strategic goals. The
organization is then developed with close attention to those
processes that foster success, growth and sustainability. We ask
pertinent questions, such as:
- Who is driving growth?
- Does a true executive "team" exist?
- Are roles and responsibilities clear or blurred?
- Is the current structure efficient?
Armed with insight, information, and expertise, we then help
each client realize their structural potential.
Our organizational development team is led by experienced
business leaders who have been involved in creating functional,
fluid corporate structures, and includes key faculty members from
the Butler College of Business, in addition to MBA and
Pyramid (Large Version - PDF)
How we work
We have a broad-reaching, holistic approach to organizational
development that addresses a wide range of issues and areas
- Coaching leadership
- Developing a Performance Management Process (PMP)
- Linking incentives and rewards to goals and objectives
- Actively managing the organization's culture
- Aligning human resources functions
Our teams have helped clients achieve numerous successes
and organizational improvements. Here are just a few of the results
clients have experienced from working with our organizational
- Higher performance employees.
- Reduced turnover.
- Reduced people cost with the same or increased output.
- Better alignment to the desired culture of the
- Alignment of culture to the strategy of the firm.
- Incentive plans that create wealth for owners and stakeholders,
- Organizational role clarity that provides efficiency, better
sense of fulfillment at the employee level, and roles that align to
your company's goals and objectives.
- View more
Organizational Development brochure
(PDF) *Update in progress