Marketing is a critical component of an organization's overall
business strategy. The Consulting Group offers a range of strategic
and tactical marketing services. We help our clients with the
development of go-to-market strategies that are aligned with the
corporation's mission and actionable plans for the execution of
Our marketing services team is led by experienced marketing
professionals with a wide range of corporate backgrounds and
specialties. These leaders work with key faculty members from the
Butler College of Business, and MBA and undergraduate students.
College of Business faculty have extensive credentials in various
areas, including consumer behavior, sales channel management,
advertising, and e-marketing strategy.
How we work
The Consulting Group employs a proven strategic marketing plan
process to deliver customized marketing solutions, focused on our
clients' needs. Deliverables of this proven process can
- Market environment analysis
- Product positioning and pricing strategies
- Sales and marketing benchmarks
- Resource loaded, tactical action plans
After partnering with a client in the development of its
marketing strategy, the Consulting Group can offer assistance with
the actual implementation of the marketing and sales plan,
including budget allocation, campaign development, and project
"The Accelerator team delivers actionable results - not a cookie
cutter plan. They gave us a roadmap to grow our business by
developing marketing plans focused on our target markets.
Wellspring has bid farewell to the days of casting broad marketing
nets and hoping to capture any and all audiences."
- Chuck Heitholt, R. Ph, Executive Director, Wellspring
Following the Consulting Group's strategic marketing plan
methodology, our clients have found that they are able to:
- Attract and retain more customers.
- Increase the value of each customer relationship.
- Define and leverage marketplace position.
- Focus marketing and sales resources.
- Maintain a consistent brand and company voice.
- Utilize a targeted communication plan.
- Launch measurable marketing campaigns that are on time and on
- View more
Marketing Services Process
Chart (Large Version - PDF)