College of Business
Undergraduate Business Program

Studying Business Overseas

How do I apply?

You should begin by talking with your academic advisor in COB and with COB faculty who are familiar with these programs. You can apply for any COB exchange program through Butler's Center for Global Education, located in Jordan Hall 212. You must follow all of Butler's normal procedures for studying abroad. These are designed to ensure that you get the most out of your period of study overseas, that you can make normal progress toward the completion of your degree at Butler and that you are able to utilize all of the financial aid for which you are eligible.

Once Butler has approved your application, you may need to complete a second application for the host university. More detailed information is available in the Center for Global Education.

If you have any questions or would like more information, please contact:

Dr. Monte Broaded
Director, Center for Global Education
(317) 940-8312

Jill McKinney
Associate Director, Center for Global Education
(317) 940-8473