Print this one-page application. The
application and evaluation process is already open. Upon
completing the application, follow the steps listed below:
Procedures and Deadlines
- Getting admitted to the course:
- Print and complete this application. Students will not be able
to enroll in this course online.
- Email or fax your complete application to Dr. Roberto
Curci and type "AIB-Brazil Application" in the subject line.
- Dr. Curci expects he will inform applicants about the approval
of applications within a week after the application has been
received. However, depending upon the level of demand for this
course, the applicants' evaluation process may require a longer
- Ms. Joyce Bacone will receive a copy of Dr. Curci's
approval/rejection notice to applicants.
- Once Dr. Curci admits a student for participation on this
course, the student should contact Ms. Joyce
Bacone to formally register for the course. Ms. Bacone will add
this course to the student's fall schedule.
- Registration Deadline - Once you are approved by Dr. Curci, you
have until April 30th, 2012 to make your registration request to
Ms. Bacone. By registering you are making a full commitment to
participate in this course and to travel to Brazil.
If you have any questions regarding the application process
please feel free to contact Dr. Roberto Curci:
Holcomb Building, HB257
Tel: (317) 940-9980