MBA545-51 Integrated Capstone Experience
Applied International Business (AIB) with study trip to
In today's globalized business
environment, leaders need to develop an international business
perspective and a global mindset. Just as important, they need to
develop relevant, tangible skills.
- When will this course be offered?
- How does this course count in the curriculum?
- How is this course taught?
- How is this course organized?
- How is this course interdisciplinary?
- Is enrollment limited?
- What is the application process?
- What does it cost?
- Passport information
- Visa requirements and application
- Travel itinerary
- Travel accommodations
- Health insurance
- Team mentors and facilitators
- Learning objectives
- Team skills integration
- Communications skills integration
- Technology integration
- Participants' attendance
- Performance measures
- Course outline