A company's organization can be a strong competitive advantage.
The organizational development team at the Butler Business
Accelerator can help mid-market Indiana businesses maximize their
human capital and turn it into a strategic distinction. We look at
a client's strategy, assess current organizational strengths and
opportunities, then develop a customized, optimal organizational
structure to help achieve strategic goals. The organization is then
developed with close attention to those processes that foster
success, growth and sustainability. We ask pertinent questions,
- Who is driving growth?
- Does a true executive "team" exist?
- Are roles and responsibilities clear or blurred?
- Is the current structure efficient?
Armed with insight, information, and expertise, we then help
each client realize their structural potential.
Our organizational development team is led by experienced
business leaders who have been involved in creating functional,
fluid corporate structures, and includes key faculty members from
the Butler College of Business, in addition to MBA and
Pyramid (Large Version - PDF)
How we work
We have a broad-reaching, holistic approach to organizational
development that addresses a wide range of issues and areas
- Coaching leadership
- Developing a Performance Management Process (PMP)
- Linking incentives and rewards to goals and objectives
- Actively managing the organization's culture
- Aligning human resources functions
The Accelerator's teams have helped our clients achieve numerous
successes and organizational improvements. Here are just a few of
the results clients have experienced from working with our
organizational development team:
- Higher performance employees.
- Reduced turnover.
- Reduced people cost with the same or increased output.
- Better alignment to the desired culture of the
- Alignment of culture to the strategy of the firm.
- Incentive plans that create wealth for owners and stakeholders,
- Organizational role clarity that provides efficiency, better
sense of fulfillment at the employee level, and roles that align to
your company's goals and objectives.
- View more