Do you have favorite sites you'd like me to add? Is something in
this list not working? Please contact Marcia Moore ( firstname.lastname@example.org).
Butler University libraries' research resources - Databases page
Vadlo.com - Biology specific
Google Scholar - gives bibliographic access to the scholarly
- Flybase provides extensive information on
Drosophila genetics and molecular biology.
- Mendelweb has the actual text of Mendel's
papers in both English and German!
- The Antibody Resource Page includes
educational resources as well as links to databases, journals and
- The Baylor College of Medicine Search Launcher offers
access to various molecular biology databases.
- Expasy Molecular Biology
- PHYLIP is a set of programs for generating
phylogenetic trees available on the computers in Butler's
Biological Sciences Learning Center.
- Friesner Herbarium, Butler
- Missouri Botanical
- New York Botanical
- British Society for
- The EINet Galaxy Botany Page has
many plant biology links.
- The USDA Plants Database - The PLANTS
Database provides standardized information about the vascular
plants, mosses, liverworts, hornworts, and lichens of the U.S. and
its territories. It includes names, plant symbols, checklists,
distributional data, species abstracts, characteristics, images,
plant links, references, crop information, and automated
- Wisconsin Vascular Plant
Species, Wisconsin State Herbarium, searchable database for
vascular plants in the Midwest.