Alumni ID Card
Check This Out:
- All Butler graduates are members of the Butler University
Alumni Association. Members of the Butler University Alumni
Association can receive alumni membership cards.
- Call the Office of Alumni and Parent Programs at (800)
368-6852, ext. 9946 to request an alumni ID card a minimum of 24
hours before coming to campus.
- Stop in the Office of Alumni and Parent Programs in Robertson
Hall to pick-up your alumni ID card authorization form. Alumni and
Parent Programs Office hours are M-F 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Go to BUPD at the corner of Hampton & Sunset. BUPD Office
hours are M-F 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
- Receive your alumni ID card for a $5 nominal processing
fee (check or cash only).
Show your membership card and take advantage of these
- Clowes Memorial Hall
$5 off per ticket with ID to select Clowes Presents shows.
Limit 2 tickets per ID.
- University Libraries
Receive library privileges at Butler University Libraries.
- Stay in shape at Butler
Purchase a membership to the Health & Recreation Complex.
Please contact the Office of
Alumni and Parent Programs with any questions at (800)
368-6852, ext. 9946.