Butler alumni get special
treatment from their alma mater. Your commitment to Butler's goals
and traditions means you can look forward to many services and
benefits offered only to Butler alumni.
Membership Has Its Privileges
All Butler graduates are automatically members of the Butler
Alumni Association. As a member, you're entitled to some exciting
- Free subscription to the Butler Magazine
- Subscription to the alumni e-newsletter, Butler
- Exclusive and free membership to Bulldog Nation, Butler's online
community for alumni
- Events sponsored by Butler's Alumni Association, including
regional alumni chapters, affinity alumni events and young
- Opportunity to purchase a membership to the Health & Recreation
- Reduced membership and registration fees from AAA Hoosier Motor
Club (Indiana only)
- Access to services from the Butler Office of Internship and Career Services
Your Butler Alumni benefits include a special discounted rate on
Auto Insurance and Home Insurance from Liberty Mutual. We're proud
to provide our members with a great benefit from a Fortune 100
company that protects millions of people across America. Find out
more about Liberty Mutual
Home & Auto Insurance or call 800-524-9400.
(Discounts and savings are available where state laws and
regulations allow, and may vary by state. To the extent permitted
by law, applicants are individually underwritten; not all
applicants may qualify.)
Get your Butler Alumni Association Membership Card
Your card entitles you to special benefits on campus and beyond.
Here's how to get your card:
- Call the Office of Alumni and Parent Programs at (800)
368-6852, ext. 9946 to request an alumni ID card a minimum of 24
hours before coming to campus.
- Stop in the Office of Alumni and Parent Programs in Robertson
Hall to pick-up your alumni ID card authorization form. Alumni and
Parent Programs Office hours are M-F 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Go to BUPD at the corner of Hampton & Sunset. BUPD Office
hours are M-F 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
- Receive your alumni ID card for a nominal $5 processing
fee (check or cash only).
Show your membership card and take advantage of these great
- Clowes Memorial Hall
$5 off per ticket with ID to select Clowes Presents
shows. Limit 2 tickets per ID.
- University Libraries
Receive library privileges at Butler University Libraries.
- Stay in shape at Butler
Purchase a membership to the Health & Recreation Complex.
Please contact the Office of
Alumni and Parent Programs with any questions at (800)
368-6852, ext. 9946.
Butler University Hotel Partners Information
Special rates are available at select hotels (subject to
availability) during our fiscal year (June 2012-May 2013). Most
hotels require that reservations be made one month in
advance. When you call to make reservations,
please identify yourself as a member of the Butler family
and ask for the Butler rate. If you have problems
receiving this rate using the 800 number, please call the hotel
directly. See Hotel List Here.