Get Involved - Admissions
- Talk with students, letting them know it's a great
school to consider.
- Providing contact information about students who might be
- Sending recommendations for students who are applying for
- Calling, writing, or e-mailing prospective (and admitted)
students and parents.
- Hosting admission events (not necessarily in-home) for
prospective (or admitted) students and parents.
- Attending college fairs in your area.
If you would like to speak to someone in the Office of
Admission, contact Chris Potts at (317) 940-8108 or firstname.lastname@example.org.