Every semester, I write a blog about my daily schedule. And now, since I graduate in a little bit over a month…this is my last one. Another big change is that this is the most relaxed semester I have ever had, so don’t be alarmed by the large amounts of free time (they aren’t really that large…I just think having any free time at all is outrageous). So, I present to you, my final daily schedule post…in the form of my typical Tuesday.
- 7:00 a.m. (or whenever I get the motivation to get up) – Wake up and get ready for the day
- 8:00 a.m. – Administrative Policy
- 9:15 a.m. – First Starbucks visit of the day…usually to get some intense caffeine
- 9:35 a.m. – International Marketing
- 11:00 a.m. – Leadership & Decision Making
- 12:15 p.m. – Lunch at Alpha Phi
- 1:00 p.m. – Back to Starbucks…where I chat with people for as long as possible
- 2:00 p.m (ish) – I start studying
- 3:50 p.m. – Consumer Behavior
- 5:05 p.m. – Dinner at Alpha Phi
- 6:00 p.m. – Debrief from my day…and chill in my room
- 7:00 p.m. – Butler University Student Foundation meeting
- 8:00 p.m. – Back to my room for studying
- 9:00 p.m. – If I have the motivation…I go work out.
- 10:00 p.m. – I go back to my room and study/hang out
- 12:30 a.m. (ish….usually later) – I fall asleep
It might seem like a pretty full day…but for me it is perfect. I have time to be social, to hang out, to do homework, and to go to class. And best of all, there is time for at least two visits to Starbucks. It’s pretty much my second home these days….and I love it. Sometimes…during my breaks I even see our own campus celebrities…Blue and Trip. They’re basically the two best dogs/mascots ever…and they are oh so photogenic. I only got photos of Trip though the other day…sorry Blue!