After four years of blogging, this is my last blog. I’ve loved being able to write on behalf of Butler students, and I couldn’t have imagined a better way to leave my mark on the University. First off, I have a few groups to thank…
- The Office of Admission – Thank you for trusting us to write about our Butler experiences completely on our own. It was empowering, and I am so glad that I had the chance to be a part of the Admissions process in some way.
- The College of Business – Thanks for giving me a great academic experience at Butler, and for giving me all the tools I need to go out into the real world.
- The Butler Community – Thank you for just being all around wonderful. I loved blogging for the past few years mostly because I had such great things to say about my Butler experience – which is all because of the community of people who make Butler what it is.
Next, I thought I would touch back on a few of my favorite things from my blogging past.
- My freshman dorm room. I made this video when I lived in Schwitzer, and I’ve always loved meeting people who watched it before they came to Butler. Usually, it takes people a few months to realize that it was me….even one of my roommates from this year watched it before she came to Butler, and didn’t make the connection for awhile!
- Greek Life/Recruitment posts. I loved being Greek at Butler…and one of the only things that I liked more than being Greek was blogging about being Greek. So…I wrote an awful lot of posts about Greek Life and Recruitment…naturally.
- Blogging about whatever was happening in my life. From being a 500 Festival Princess, to working at Vera Bradley, my room’s ant infestation, and going on Spring Break, I’ve had a lot going on over the last few years, and my blog was the perfect place to showcase a little bit of everything.
Finally, a big thanks to everyone who actually reads this. I hope that you’ve enjoyed reading about my college experience, because I sure have loved writing all about it. Keep reading the Butler blogs – because they show a side of student life that people don’t always see, and be sure to visit Butler if you ever get the chance. Right now campus is absolutely perfect – so just make it happen! It’s been a great four years, Butler… thanks for being the best home away from home that I could have asked for!