This week has definitely been a difficult week for everyone…including people at Butler and people not at Butler. It was intense here because the semester is really starting to pick up right now…so tests, papers, and projects are all in full swing…cue breakdown mode. For everyone else….I guess it was just stressful…for various reasons. But because it has been so intense, this blog is going to be dedicated to simply providing ways for people to chill out, relax, smile, and have some fun.
- Watch Jessica’s Daily Affirmation. It always does the trick for me.
- Watch Kittens Inspired by Kittens. Ditto.
- Start using Pinterest. It will bring beautiful things into your life…no matter what.
- Watch Modern Family. There are currently 3 episodes on Hulu….and all 3 are epic.
- Go to Starbucks…and get a fall drink. Today my plan is to go and chill out at Starbucks with a Pumpkin Spice Latte….or a Chai Tea Latte.
- Just sit…trust me…it’s great.
- Walk around one of your favorite places…for me…that’s Butler. It’s just to beautiful to not love it.
So…if this has been a tough week for you…do yourself a favor…and take a break. It’s Friday….you should enjoy yourself!