Right now, I am in the middle of finals week. It is Friday night…and for the first time this week, I am not staying up until the wee hours of the morning to study or write a paper. To say it has been a long week would be an understatement…here is how the week has gone so far…
- Sunday – My sister was here visiting (there will be a blog on that at a later date), and once she left around 6, I continued to edit my Interpersonal Communication paper that I have been working on for some time now, and I completed a Team Reflection Paper for Org Behavior. I fell asleep on the futon around 2 a.m. (This is a frequent occurrence when I have a lot to do.)
- Monday – We still had classes on Monday, so I had my last two classes of my Junior year, had bible study and a few other last meetings, and then worked on my Interpersonal paper for the rest of the night. I slept for a few hours…in my bed…success!
- Tuesday – My paper was due at noon, so I made the final changes and proofread it for the final time…and turned it in. It was 19 pages. Then I worked out and showered so I could have a quick break from studying and staring at my computer….and then I returned to the never ending study session for Interpersonal Communication, which I had the next day. I also slept in my bed for a few hours this night….I’m so proud of myself.
- Wednesday – I studied all morning, and afternoon, and then I took my first final around 4 p.m. After it was over, I ate dinner and watched part of a TV show to wind down….and then I got started again. I had exactly 12 hours to focus on finishing a Case Study for Org Behavior and to finish preparing for the exam. I slept on the futon again….for about 3 hours.
- Thursday – After deciding to nap for about 20 minutes (at 6 a.m.) before finishing looking over everything for the exam, I woke up to my roommates telling me I should get up for my Org Behavior final…since it was in 20 minutes. So I quickly got ready to take that final, and after it was over, I showered to attempt to become a real person. Then I had a meeting, I visited with my roommates, and I got back to business. I studied all night…..until around 3 ish.
- Friday – I got up, went over all of the material for my Advertising and Promotion final again, and then went to take it. Ever since then I have been doing things that I have wanted to do all week, and that have had to wait until now. This way I get to put off studying for my two exams on Tuesday for a little bit longer.
That is the rundown of my week so far, and I still have a busy weekend (volunteering at the Mini Marathon and going home for Mother’s Day) ahead of me. Next week I have two more finals on Tuesday, and I will be moving home right after. So….I should probably go to bed to prep for all of that….since I need to be on site at the Mini in approximately 5.5 hours! Ahh!
Also…because of finals….this is happening again…and I haven’t even left campus.