Somehow, the past four months have completely flown by, and it is almost time for finals. This is the first semester of my college career so far where I am not wishing that it would be over right now….because I really am enjoying my classes and everything that I am doing right now. But, it is time for it all to come to an end….so that means that I have to take finals. I am now a rather seasoned player when it comes to studying for finals….since I am a junior and all…and since I am a business major. Where some majors have only tests, or others have only presentations or papers, business majors are the “lucky” ones. We get to have EVERYTHING. For instance, today I had a group paper/project/binder due in my Marketing class, and we also gave a presentation. Next Tuesday morning, we have our final in Marketing. So while I should probably be thankful that I am definitely capable of doing any of these kinds of work, it also stinks because there is just a TON of work.
Luckily, there is only one more assignment in one class that is standing in between me and finals. That is my presentation in Business and Professional Communication. I am actually really looking forward to it, because we were allowed to pick any controversial (or not) business topic to present on, so I am going to be persuading a company to implement blogging into their marketing plan, based on the idea that blogging is WAY better than Twitter. Needless to say, I am super excited about it.
Once I am finished with my last presentation…I will be free to study my heart out for finals. For the past day or so, I have been formulating a plan for them in my head….so here it is….
- Wednesday-Operations management…reading…then working on a study guide
- Thursday-Review the previous day’s stuff….then add on marketing
- Friday-Review the past two day’s stuff….then add on business law
- Saturday-My cousin is getting married this day….so I will be discussing religion the entire way there and back with my sister.
- Sunday-I will alternate between operations management and religion all day…
- Monday-After my religion final ends, my life will be marketing….until 8 a.m. the next morning.
- Tuesday-After my marketing final ends, my life will be business law…until 8 a.m. the next morning.
So now, I am going to plunge headfirst in the dark abyss that is studying for finals….wish me luck!