Yikes, this title is like the first second day post at the beginning of the semester.
It’s Monday, and I’m back at Butler after the busiest spring break I have known. I had a wonderful time, but I also didn’t sleep in past 8 o’clock at any point during my break.
- Sunday: Up early for church before the BalletMet audition
- Monday: Up waaaay early to catch a plane to Tulsa
- Tuesday: Up early to prepare for a company class with Tulsa Ballet
- Wednesday: Up waaaaaaaaaaay early to go to the airport. I was supposed to fly in to Richmond at midnight, but my flight was cancelled, so I had to stay overnight in a hotel near O’Hare. But I bought $10 worth of soft pretzels with the meal voucher the airline gave me… and got to visit my boyfriend for an hour or so, since he’s near Chicago.
- Thursday: Up early for a breakfast date.
- Friday: Up early for a coffee date.
- Saturday: Up early to get a plane back to Butler.
- Sunday: SLEEP IN TO 8:15!!! (before an audition in Cincinnati)
Now school has started, I can sleep in. Maybe…
So the last part of the last semester. Off with a boom and a bang, we are. Rehearsals, papers, HUGE papers, mini papers, ice cream dates, warm weather, picking up caps and gowns… Everything’s rushing in toward the close.