What does one do after a long day of dancing? This week, our rehearsal schedule was relatively light, but last week was fairly typical. The dance department is in the thick of preparations for our Midwinter Dance Festival.
If you are in the area, please come and support us! Not only will you see a piece by one of the biggest names in American choreography (though Balanchine was Russian, true), but you will also find new works choreographed by Butler’s faculty. The Clowes box office is open from 10-5 on weekdays, 10-2 on Saturday, and 2 hours before ticketed events begin… hint hint.
Tickets you will buy aside, what does one do after a long day of dancing? One embarks on a spice adventure!
- Gather most every spice in the apartment’s kitchen.
- Add lemongrass, olive oil, and onion to fish.
- Add spices at will. Mix and match
- Bake in a foil packet for 20 minutes.
- Consider the spice adventure a success, but wish you had not added quite so much paprika.
Come to Midwinter!