Last Thursday I turned 19! I’m so thankful that I have made it through 19 years, I’m sure my parents can’t believe it. On my 19th though my sister got me an iPhone! I was so excited, she gave me the option between iPhone and rain boots. I am not going to lie I really did consider the rain boots… Seriously though look how cute these are.
Anyway now that I have an iPhone my addictions to certain things have become worse. For example, I’m on Twitter a lot more now. I’m not even tweeting more I’m just looking and reading tweets more. Before my phone had an app for Twitter but it took forever to upload, and so now with my iPhone the app is so much faster.
For a student on Butler campus I think having a twitter is such a good idea! You find out so many things through following Butler twitters. These are the twitters I follow from Butler with an explanation as to what they tweet about or why I follow them!
- @butleru: This twitter mostly keeps me updated on things going on around campus. They always say Happy Monday. I’m not going to lie I enjoy seeing that tweet!
- @butlerHRC: This twitter is from our Heath & Recreation Complex. They are fun to follow because they let you know when there are free massages or when a special event is going!
- @butlerMBB: This is Butler’s Men Basketball Team twitter. They keep you updated on scores or anything going on with players!
- @ButlerBlue2: Obviously this is an awesome twitter. It’s our mascot! Who doesn’t love Blue 2? Get a daily dosage of his craziness… I think he has a busier schedule than me.
- @ButlerPrez: This the twitter of our new President, Mr. Danko. I think it’s important to keep up with what he’s doing for campus!
- @gobutleru: This twitter is for admissions! Whether a current student or incoming student I think it’s still nice to know what’s going on!
- @SGAatBU: SGA stands for Student Government Association they plan a lot of things on campus and give out free stuff! Who doesn’t want free stuff?!
- @LevesterJohnson: This is the tweet of our VP of Student Affairs, once again more free stuff! You never know what he has up his sleeve.
So no matter what your interest, whether it be student government, sports, or maybe following a dog, Butler’s got you covered! Just make sure it doesn’t distract you to the point where you aren’t doing any work…. Happy Tuesday!
This is a video where Jimmy Kimmel told parents to tell their children they ate all their Halloween candy… who knew kids got so emotional over candy!