Katie ’15 RSS feed

Hi I'm Katie, I am a junior at Butler. I am a Strategic Communication major with a focus in Public Relations. I love being involved in campus and hold positions in College Mentors for Kids and Dawg Pound. I am also a Butler Student Ambassador, Morton Finney Scholar, and a member of Pi Beta Phi. I am huge Indy sports fan! Currently I am studying abroad in Sydney Australia!

Katie

True Life: My iPhone Is A Champ

I honestly have no idea how I lived without an iPhone before I had one. I have my entire life on my iPhone from a day planner to memories of thousands of pictures to having every possible app that provides information on gas prices, banking, and all kinds of other things. Although when I realize half the things that happen to my iPhone I take for granted all the things I could be missing out on if I were to break my iPhone.

This weekend could have been one of those times where I completely demolished my phone. Unfortunately the genius I am I dropped my phone in the toilet. Why I bring my phone every where I could not explain to you, but it did fall into the toilet, and shockingly it is still working. This is all thanks to using an insane blow dryer and rice. Without those two things I’m sure my phone would be demolished right now.

The bag of rice that saved my phone!

On top of that my phone gets dropped all the time, and shockingly I have no scratches or shatters on my iPhone at all. I hope by saying all this I don’t jinx myself, but basically I’m really grateful that my iPhone is taking all of this like a champ, because I think my sister might kill me the next time something insane happens.

Until then I would just like to say take care of your iPhone, they aren’t cheap and as I am beginning to realize not everyone is as lucky as me!

9 Responses to True Life: My iPhone Is A Champ

1. Saltele says:

I always enjoy reading posts about Iphone :)
    Thank you for sharing.

2. tutor job says:

I admire the useful data you offer inside your posts Ill bookmark your weblog and also have my children verify up right here generally I am fairly certain they will discover lots of new things here than anybody else

3. Jim says:

The plastic cover used in the Iphone is made for anti-scratching, the same for the screen; or at least this is what they claim :)

4. Jose says:

I had an Iphone 4, which i dropped it one time only, and that was it for me; I think this goes with my bad luck :)

5. Marc says:

Thanks for your post! Im so often in this siuation. Today i become my new Iphone 5 and i love it so. And yes i take care of it now, thanks.

Greetings from Germany
    Marc

6. Sam says:

Yeah, IPhones are nice, but some of us still have flip phones. Pretty ridiculous huh, but that’s the way it is.

7. Kristen Raves says:

Gross…haha. If I had a $ for every time someone I knew did the same thing, I’d be rich.

8. I really love Iphones.In fact it is one of my favorite phone models. And I really see to it that I take care of it in the most precious way. My Iphone is my life. Thank you for sharing. I enjoy reading your post.

9. Yoga says:

I myself could also relate with your situation. I won’t deny the fact that I can’t also live my life without my Iphone. Before, I just thought it was just a luxury but as time goes by everything seems to change and phones become a necessity. Its been a part of every individual and everyday use. Again, thank you and more articles soon.