I know I love Butler, but there are a few things that I miss about home that I did not think I would miss!
- Laundry: I never thought I would miss being able to doing laundry whenever and just downstairs in my house. Now this includes quarters, carrying a ton of laundry down three flights of stairs and then up three flights of stairs. It takes so much effort just to do some laundry. On the positive side, I work at Forever 21 so my clothes are pretty much endless for the most part!
- Mom’s Food: I miss my mom’s food so much. I am half Japanese and my mom cooks authentic Japanese food. I miss rice, and not like Atherton or Resco rice, like my mom’s legit sticky white rice. The one good thing though about Atown and Resco is that I love the salad bar, but still I miss my mom’s food.
- Working: I never thought I would say this, but I actually miss working at my job. I work at Forever 21 but currently I am a seasonal worker. I could still work, but I’m too worried about them overdoing my hours and then not being able to have enough time to do school work. I used to hate working because I was working so much, but now that I’m on a hiatus because of school I miss it!
- Mikan: Mikan is my cat’s name. In Japanese it means tangerine, which you can understand as you see the picture! I used to not be a big fan of my cat, but I miss it coming up to me and wanting to be pet, and all that jazz.
- Friends: I miss my really good friends and even my not so good friends! I see a lot of them because I visit a lot, but there’s some that I can’t see because they are too far, so I want to see them soon!
The sad thing about all of this is that I’m only 20 minutes away from home… yeah I’ll stop complaining now. Happy Friday!!!
I’m sorry I couldn’t help myself… this video just makes me laugh oh the 80’s.