In our last post, we covered what it takes for your application to be considered complete. To recap, you need:
- High school transcripts
- Test scores (ACT or SAT with writing)
- Secondary School Report completed by your high school counselor
- Personal statement, essay (using one of the prompts on the application) or graded paper from one of your classes. Please pick one of the three, we do not have a preference of which you submit.
- Resume of activities, which includes extracurricular activities and leadership experience. This is not required.
- Letters of recommendation. These are not required.
We have a new student portal this year to assist you along the way! Not sure what you still need to turn in? The student portal will let you know. Here’s an overview of what the student portal can do for you:
- Log into the student portal.
- You can see green check marks next to what has been completed and red “X” marks next to what still needs to be submitted.
You can submit your materials-
Office of Admission
4600 Sunset Avenue
Indianapolis, IN 46208