What is the enrollment deposit?
Freshman students are required to pay a non-refundable enrollment deposit of $300 with their admission acceptance. The enrollment deposit is required in order to reserve a space in the Class of 2016. All admission deposits must be received or postmarked by May 1.
Submitting an Enrollment Deposit after May 1
An Enrollment Deposit postmarked after May 1 will be considered late. The University reserves the right to return your Enrollment Deposit based on space availability in the freshman class. If your deposit is received after May 1, you need to call your admission counselor to let them know.
How do I accept admission and pay the enrollment deposit?
1. Go to www.butler.edu/deposit.
2. Fill in the form and verify your information.
3. Then…pay the enrollment deposit via MasterCard, American Express, Discover, or electronic check. For timely processing, we strongly suggest you submit your admission acceptance and enrollment deposit online via my.butler.edu You will receive immediate confirmation that your acceptance and deposit have been accepted.
Complete the Enrollment Form and attach a check, credit card information or money order for $300 payable to Butler University. If you mail in the form, please allow at least 2 weeks from the date you mailed your Enrollment Form and enrollment deposit for our system to be updated.
By submitting your deposit by February 1 makes you eligible to:
- Be among the first to register for classes and get your ideal class schedule
- Submit housing and roommate preferences
- Join a Freshman Living-Learning Center