Have you recently been admitted to Butler, but still haven’t picked out which New Student Registration (NSR) date you would like to attend? Maybe you’ve already decided to call Butler your home this fall, but aren’t sure what you need to do next. We are here to help you!
With New Student Registration dates quickly filling up, we ask that you select your top three date preferences as soon as possible.
- Log in to the student status page.
- Click on New Student Registration Date Selection Form under “Forms.”
- Complete the form and click “Submit.”
We realize that many students are hesitant to select a NSR date and want to give you a few reasons why it is a good idea to do so. New Student Registration allows you to:
- Schedule your classes
- Meet other newly admitted students
- Get to know your professors
- Mingle with current students and make friends before you even move to campus
- Meet your academic advisor
- Sit in on helpful sessions to prepare you for your college journey
Still deciding between schools? That is fine too. We highly recommend that you attend NSR because it is a great way to help narrow down your choices. As long as you make your final decision by May 1, your $300 enrollment fee is completely refundable. Please do not hesitate to contact your admission counselor or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any question you make have. We will be more than happy to assist you.