With the application deadline looming, it’s important to make sure that you are on top of submitting your supplemental materials. There are a few key facts that are important for you to know:
- The Early Action deadline is November 1. If you haven’t applied yet, do so at www.butler.edu/apply.
- You need to have the following completed/submitted by November 1:
- High school transcripts
- Test scores (ACT or SAT with writing)
- Secondary School Report completed by your high school counselor
- Personal statement, essay (using one of the prompts on the application) or graded paper from one of your classes. Please pick one of the three, we do not have a preference of which you submit.
- Resume of activities, which includes extracurricular activities and leadership experience. This is not required.
- Letters of recommendation. These are not required.
If you do apply by November 1, you will be eligible for:
- Full scholarship consideration
- A decision mailed by December 15
- First choice of housing and the Freshmen Living Learning Center
- Early registration for classes
If you have any questions, please contact your admission counselor immediately! Most of us can also be found on Facebook and Twitter (you can find the information on our counselor profiles). We look forward to hearing from you!