Maybe you were recently admitted to Butler and are wondering what to do now or maybe you received your admission letter back in December and are still unsure of what your next steps should be. If either ring true, this blog is for you! First, we want to extend a heartfelt “Congratulations” to you! Second, we ask that you complete the following action items to ensure you’re on the right track.
- If you haven’t done so already, make sure you submit your deposit. A refundable $300 enrollment deposit must be submitted on or before May 1 to guarantee your place at Butler University. To deposit:
- Log on to your student status page and view your admission decision.
- If you haven’t done so already, click “Reply to Offer of Admission” under the “Forms” section. Complete the form and click “Submit.”
- This will take you back to your main status page. Click “Submit Payment for $300.00.” Complete the form and click “Submit.”
- Select your New Student Registration Date. Even if you haven’t made your final college selection, we encourage you to attend New Student Registration. New Student Registration is a day for admitted students to come on campus to schedule classes, meet their professors, hear from current students, and more. It’s also is a great way to help you discover if Butler is the right fit for you. To select your date:
- Log on to your student status page.
- Click “New Student Registration Date Selection” under the “Forms” section on your main status page. Complete the form and click “Submit.”
- The Office of Admission will email you additional information with your date confirmation.
- Select your housing. While you have until June to select housing, we strongly recommend you do it as soon as possible to ensure you get your top choice. Even if you haven’t found a roommate yet, please complete the forms now and go back to add your roommate in at a later date. To complete your housing forms:
- Log on to My.Butler
- Select “Self-Service”
- Select “Student Center”
- Scroll to the bottom to find “Personal Information”
- Click on “Apply for Housing”
- Select “Getting Started”
Please take some time to complete these three very important steps. If you have questions, contact your admission counselor or email email@example.com and we will be more than happy to assist you.