March & April
- We offer a Junior Preview Day visit for all juniors interested in applying to Butler. Be sure to register early because spots fill up soon. *Please note registration for these events will open in March on www.butler.edu/visit.
- Most colleges look the rigor of your senior year fall semester classes and may even wait for your grades. Be sure to select of full load of solid academic classes.
- Search the internet for college information and review the publications you have received.
- Develop your preliminary list of top college choices.
May – July
- Keep studying for your ACT and/or SAT.
- Visit us on campus at our Butler 101 event. (*Registration for Butler 101 opens in April)
- Start working on those application essays. You can get a head start by visiting www.butler.edu/apply to view the essay prompts.
- You can begin applying to Butler on August 1.
- Retake your ACT and/or SAT if necessary.
- Schedule an Open House visit to see if Butler University might be a good fit for you. (Registration for Open House opens in August.)