Congratulations! We’re excited to welcome you to the Class of 2016! Now that you’re in, you might be wondering, “What am I supposed to do next?” Here’s a list to get you started on what steps you should take next to become part of the Butler community:
1. Mail back your enrollment form. This will allow you to get registered for New Student Registration beginning in March. You can find more information about the event on our website.
2. Send in your enrollment deposit. Deposits made prior to May 1 are refundable with written request until that date. After May 1, deposits are non-refundable.
3. Visit Butler. You can view a complete list of admitted student events on www.butler.edu/admitted-students.
4. Join the Class of 2016 Facebook page. This page is a great way to connect with other admitted students and even find a roommate.
5. Consider your housing options. Speaking of roommates. You will be receiving your housing form inside the New Student Registration packet. It is a questionnaire you can fill out to ensure you get matched up with a roommate of your choosing or one that shares similar interests and living habits.
6. Send in your Transcripts. We do require that you send in your final transcripts upon graduation. For Indiana high school students, we also need your diploma type posted.
7. Tell everyone you know that you are a part of the Bulldog family!