With Welcome Week just around the corner, there are a few things you might want to consider before arriving on campus. All of these important tasks can be completed through your my.butler.edu account.
Still not sure how to use my.butler.edu? Get all the answers on our website at www.butler.edu/it.
1. The “Academic Tools” section of my.butler.edu allows you to access Blackboard and library documents directly from the site. Blackboard is a site that houses all of the information you need for each class including notes, PowerPoint presentations, grades, assignments, discussion boards and so much more. You might want to familiarize yourself with Blackboard before arriving to your first class so that you can be fully prepared.
2. The “Campus Services” portion of my.butler.edu houses the Butler Connection and the Butler Collegian for students. The Butler Connection gives updates about what is happening around campus on a daily basis. The Collegian is our award-winning student newspaper which provides the Butler community with coverage of newsworthy events.
3. Thinking about getting a job at Butler University? Look no further than the “Employment” section of my.butler.edu. It lists everything from internship opportunities to job search tools to on-campus job openings.
4. Are you bringing a car to campus? If so, you need to register your vehicle to receive your parking permit. The cost is only $60 for the entire year.
5. Finally, it is important that you review your class schedule and purchase your textbooks before arriving to class the first week of school. To print out a schedule or see which text books your professors require, click on “Self Service” then “Student Center”.
Have questions? Let us know by emailing email@example.com.
*Please note that your my.butler.edu account may look a little different than what is presented on this blog.