First of all, it’s my brother’s birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY JONATHAN!
Second of all, I just realized when I do these blitzkrieg posts, I utterly SPAM the gobutleru Twitter with my drivel. I’m oddly proud.
Right, top 10 why I’m not doing Black Friday.
10. I need my sleep.
9. I have no money.
8. It’s snowing, I think. And if it’s snowing, that means the 3 inches of rain we just got are making the roads ice-skating rinks.
7. Wal-Mart had a Ronco knife set on sale, online only, from 5am to 11am this morning. It was $20. That beats getting in my car and fighting people to get a knife set, which I guess would actually be pretty cool. So that was my Black Friday purchase this morning… on Thanksgiving.
6. Tryptophan. I am not wrestling a soccer mom for BOGO juniors sweaters at Macy’s after a 1,000 calorie meal. Not enough coffee in the world could motivate me for sweaters at 4 AM.
5. Getting trampled. I don’t want to get trampled.
4. Clusters are next week and I can’t sustain a head injury.
3. I haven’t put together my Christmas gift list for people. No point in buying things if I don’t know what I’m buying.
2. I can’t be bothered getting dressed and going out in–oh–an hour and a half from now.
1. Mom and I are going to work out at the rec center tomorrow. I’m going to run so far and so fast that I’ll get immediately (and illegally) drafted into the Bengals. Because they play like girls. EYOH!!
Sooo yeah. Not doing Black Friday. Never have done it, and I’m not starting this year. I just heard a car going up the street and I bet they’re going to Target.