Whether your a junior in high school and just beginning your college search or the parent of a teenage who is getting ready to start visiting universities, there are 10 questions you always want to ask while on tour.
- What is the average class size?
- What is the student-to faculty ratio and how widely used are teaching assistants on your campus?
- Are merit or talent awards offered?
- What types of activities and clubs are offered?
- What is your four-year graduation rate?
- How many students at the college get internships?
- What types of career services does your school offer?
- What percentage of student live on campus?
- Does your school have an on campus residency requirement?
- Do most students go home on the weekend?
These questions will give you a glimpse into what the college or university offers and what life is like at that school. Thinking about scheduling a spring break visit? Space is limited, so register now. We hope to see you on campus soon and don’t forget to ask your Butler tour guide one (or more) of these questions.