Happy Monday everyone! I hope you are all enjoying the day off from classes. If you are still not quite ready to tackle your assignments, here’s a list of 30 things you can do instead of your homework.
1. Watch a movie.
2. Watch television.
3. Make a movie.
4. Write a script for a movie.
6. Make a new friend.
7. Stare at people.
8. Run between couples holding hands in front of you.
9. Walk into the library, scream “FREE DOUGHNUTS!!!!” and run away.
10. Speak to someone in only song lyrics.
11. Speak to someone in only movie quotes.
12. Bake a cake.
13. Go shopping.
14. Go fishing in the canal.
15. Go swimming in the canal.
16. Count the number of ceiling tiles in your dorm room.
17. Figure the number of dishes you can make out of a single bag of popcorn, then make them.
18. Draw on people’s faces/arms when they aren’t looking.
19. Lick someone’s elbow.
20. Go into the bookstore, touch every item on every shelf and hanger, then leave.
21. Sit down with a stranger, take their hands gently in yours, and say, “It’s not you, it’s me,” then walk away.
22. Braid someone’s hair.
24. Reorganize your room even though there is really nothing wrong with the setup.
25. Eat some waffles.
27. See someone from across the room, wait for them to make eye contact, then shriek, “RACHEL! It’s been so long! How are you?!” Run to them with open arms and relish in their terror and confusion.
28. Make a magic wand.
29. Walk around waving your magic wand.
Have a great rest of the day and thanks for reading