Happy Friday everyone! I was not too sure what to write about today, so I decided to share some random thoughts that I have had recently.
1. Ke$ha makes me want to vomit. I heard “Die Young” yesterday for the first time in a while, and it reaffirmed how much I hate that song. It just makes me angry whenever I hear it. If Ke$ha can be a famous musician, so can I.
2. Putting something in quotations and adding a “…” to the end makes it seem far more dramatic than it needs to. For example: I ate the last cookie. Verses “I ate the last cookie…” The second option seems much for mysterious. Who is the “I” that ate this cookie? Why was this cookie eaten? So.Much.Mystery.
3. Starting a phrase with “and” or “because” adds an infinite number of Internet feels. For example: “I will always love you.” Verses “And I will always love you.” (For extra feels, add a “…” to the end. Oh so dramatic.
4. I would really hate to be a stick of deodorant. This is a strange thought to have, but honestly, what a horrible existence that would be. Sure you would smell nice, but your face would constantly be shoved under someone’s smelly underarms. Ick.
5. I can’t get over the fact we can’t see our own faces. You can see the rest of your body, your arms, legs, torso, etc., but the fact we can’t see our face, one of the most identifiable things about humans, boggles my mind. Yes, you can see your face in the mirror, but it really isn’t your face. It is just a reflection. What if your reflection as you see it is different from how people see you? What if it is similar to how hearing your voice as you speak is different than hearing it on a recording, even though everyone else insists you always sound the same?
WHAT IF YOUR WHOLE LIFE HAS BEEN A LIE?!?!
I hope you reflect on some of these thoughts and reassess your lives. Have a great weekend and thanks for reading