Today was the day that I FINALLY was able to register for next semester. It’s strange that my first semester of college is winding up, though. It’s all felt like one huge blur – but I’m ready for a new, fresh start.
This is a list of my classes for next semester:
- FYS 102: Scary Stories – The Metaphor of a Zombie: This is just a continuation of my FYS that I’m currently taking this semester, which is about zombies. It’s a blast, and I really enjoy my professor and my entire class. It shouldn’t be too different.
- MA 125: Business Calculus: Well, you can guess what this is about…
- EI 201: Real Business Experience: This class is the second part to EI 101 Freshman Business Experience, which is what I’m currently in right now. Most people wait until sophomore year to take this course, but I wanted to get it out of the way this next semester.
- PCA 241: Music in Action: This class is for my Perspective in the Creative Arts credit, which is part of the CORE curriculum at Butler. I don’t know much about it, but I’ll find out soon enough.
- CN 101: Beginning Chinese: Well, yeah. I decided to take Chinese next semester because I think I’ve decided I want to major in International Business, which requires a foreign language. I’ve never been able to speak a foreign language (I took Latin in high school) so this will be really interesting.
- MS 100: Basic Excel: Luckily this course I just take for the month of April due it it being only a one hour course. All business majors have to have excel, and I don’t have to officially until the end of the year!
Well, that’s my schedule. I’m at 17 hours for the semester, and it seems like a lot but I know I can do it. I’m currently taking 14 credit hours now, and it’s not that difficult. Registration might possibly be the most stressful part of college though. Oh well, at least that’s over with!