Okay, so this will be the first part of a two part blog that I’ve been planning on doing. This part will consist of just a daily breakdown of how a typical day of my life consists, and how busy/entertaining college actually has been for me.
- 3:49AM – The time I went to bed last night. I know, due to the fact that I sent a text message and fell asleep right after. I stayed up due to a large amount of homework / a presentation I had to finish.
- 8:15AM – My alarm went off. This is the usual time M/W/F. I got up and got in the shower. 8:40AM – I ran to ResCo and get breakfast before class.
- 9:00AM – My FYS class. Today a group consisting of 5 other people in my class and I had to give a 30 slide PowerPoint Presentation over “zombie” economics. Ick. Class was dismissed at 9:49AM; it was snowing as I was on my way to my 10AM PreCalc class!
- I left my PreCalc class and headed back to ResCo to sit with a few of my friends who wanted to eat lunch, and even captured this screenshoot on my phone in order to prove that it was snowing at 11:15AM.
- Proof of the snow. Sort of. It was 70 degrees, yesterday.
- It’s 12:33PM, and I’m getting ready to pack up my stuff and head to my 1PM FBE, or Freshman Business Experience class. After class, I plan on staying over to work with my business group on our business plan for the Top Dawg Business Plan competition, which is what FBE is based around. That probably won’t be finished until about 3:30PMish. Who knows…
- I plan on running to Starbucks around 3:45PM to meet up with a friend, and then back to my room I’d say around 4:15PM to begin studying for an exam I have tomorrow in my Urban Ecology class. There’s a call-out meeting tonight for the BU Ski & Snowboard club at 7pm, I’m going to try to make it to that. And then back to my room to study some more and begin preparing for the other few exams I have this week.
My days are a lot more extensive than that, though. I usually have to fit in working from 5:30-9PM, but I just can’t today. I have so much going on that it’d cause so much stress and pain for the remainder of the week. The second part of this blog post will be a lot more…engaging. I’m hoping I can get to it this week, if not, I’ll have it by the end of the semester. It’s a surprise, though, so I can’t reveal what it is!
Oh, and I’ve had this song on repeat for the past 24 hours. It’s so good. I love both Calvin Harris & Florence Welch. Happy Monday!