Top 10 ways to spend your last days of freedom:
10) Shopping: Finagle your parents into shopping with you, subtly dropping hints about how you’ll be all on your own for a couple months.
9) Enjoy the Weather: With a recent bout of rainstorms, I find I best appreciate the lightning while sitting under a tree or next to a light pole. But do whatever works for you. (Appreciate at your own risk).
8) Hometown Friends: Hang out with those people who you no longer have to prove anything to. So what if you do weird voices, awkward dances, or make the same jokes that have annoyed them for years. As soon as you get to campus, those jokes will be pristine.
7) Laze about: [Author felt too lazy to elaborate]
6) Read: Dig into that stack of books that have been recommended for months now. That way, when you enter classes with half of the Hunger Games read, you’ll be so conflicted over whether you should do work or read that neither will get done. The Campaign comes highly recommended.