It’s a fact, that when it comes to crunch time, studying alone is like eating a cake alone: it’s less a party, more a depressing affair. To avoid this, I often find a group of people to study with. Here are some tips on how we make it through the late nights:
1) Frequent bathroom breaks
2) Joke about how much work you have while browsing youtube videos unproductively
3) Take water breaks (leads to #1)
4) Brag about how much work you have left (oh you’re going till one? It’s looking like an all-nighter for me.)
5) Snack on some pretzels/energy food (leads to #3)
6) People-watch (the extremely studious are nocturnal. See a side of campus you’ve never imagined.)
7) Complain about how much work you have
8) Take a trip to Starbucks on campus
9) Stretch. Ya gotta stay limber.
10) Rejoice when you get to say “g’night” to your friends who still have piles of work threatening to fall and crush them.