Andrew ’13 RSS feed

One year more. It's going fast. Am I taking advantage of every opportunity? You betcha.

Andrew

The Injury: Part 2

Spring Sports Spectacular, held every spring, raises money for the Special Olympics and allows for campus-wide competition in an array of sports. I didn’t care about the basketball or Oreo stacking. Ultimate Frisbee was all I concerned myself with. I had won my freshman and sophomore years, but Phi Delta Theta’s team had foundered last year while I was abroad.

We were back for revenge.

The event started at 1 AM. I thought it might be cause for concern, but as soon as I was on the field my blood was pumping and all I wanted to do was chase that disc (the jury is still out on whether I’m descended from our canine companions). Under the fluorescent lights we won a hard fought game against Phi Kappa Psi, wining in overtime. Delta Tau Delta was our next competition.

Mid-Game, it happened. Pop. I had been on defense when I stumbled and the offender came down on my leg. Pop. I knew immediately that I was done, and that I would be on the sidelines for the remainder of the game.

As I rode off to the ER in my friend’s car at three in the morning, trying to stabilize the bone that seemed to move anytime we hit a bump, I didn’t even consider how different the end of my year would be.

61 Responses to The Injury: Part 2

1. sàn gỗ says:

u should change ur glasses, i think

2. Hi, we are Makeup Me Please a brand new website for makeup artist directory.
    Feel free to check our website at http://makeupmeplease.com

3. Sorry about your injury. Better luck next time.

4. thanks bro for the post is great

5. i dont usually learn from blogs , but here i found something different amazing bro

6. Sorry to hear about your injury. Better luck next time, man :)

7. Corbin says:

My brother broke his arm twice, the second time he said he heard the pop you describe. I can’t even imagine. *squeems. Get well!

8. this is site game nice

9. Krity Verma says:

Nice post, I read this post.

10. great work. good luck bro!

11. nice information, thanks for sharing

12. that was terrible and sorry for your injury man.
    jasa renovasi rumah murah

13. hi Andrew!
    Good luck! Spirit of learning!
    Hope you get the best!

14. kabel belden says:

good work! i apreciate that!

15. Great work! You completed certain reliable points there. Thank you.

16. This is a great post, I really enjoyed reading this content, I am looking forward to reading more.

17. Niec too meet you again

18. Great work! You completed certain reliable points there. Thank you.

Via http://friendbook.ml

19. Andrew bro nice post, keep it up

20. PLRin.com says:

Whats up very cool web site.

21. go to says:

ILOVE IT how next

22. good game well played, nice hookshot bro!!

23. Your article very interesting, thank you for sharing. Wish you luck.

24. is really so sad to know abt this

25. a proven method for easily marketing $5000+ income through affiliate marketing on YouTube

26. Privacy Simplified Plugin is an easy-to-use WordPress plugin that allows you to use one of our 5 attorney-drafted disclosures with your Posts and Pages.

27. Boxing Day Bonanza is the all in one turn-key boxing day system for making money with video spending next to nothing.

28. funnelKit says:

funnelKit is a WordPress plugin – marketing page creator that allows you to build squeeze pages, sales pages, webinar registration pages, download pages, thank you pages and more…

29. You can create simple to make videos in under 5 minutes and get them ranked in only a few hours!

30. Is The Cash Box Blueprint the easiest, most reliable way of making an Automated Income Online?

31. Ford thu do says:

[…] TO BE CONTINUED. […]

32. Ultimate Business In A Box – Limited Edition PLR

33. Seo Services says:

nice post thank you very much bro

34. How to skyrocket your online and offline business with Twitter?

35. How to turn on the magic and spy your competitors?

36. This is a great and inspiring article. I like it very much. want to read more.

37. WP Ad Slinger provides you with an instant customized income stream while displaying Facebook-style ads.

38. Keyword Demon is a high quality desktop software designed to cut your research time by more than 90%!

39. Mobi Video Leads includes 9 Mobile Video Landing Pages that are a snap to edit and are PROVEN TO SELL!

40. What if you could build an AdSense website that only displayed ultra-high value keywords worth $300 per click? Check out my AdSense Avalanche review to find the answer.

41. Opal Rings says:

42. This post is very simple to read and appreciate without leaving any details out. Great work! You completed certain reliable points there. Thank you for sharing

43. It’s really very informative that I wanted ever, thanks for this.

44. war games says:

thanks for the post (y)

45. That is rough man! Sorry to hear about your injury.

46. sua may tinh says:

hi Andrew!
    Good luck! Spirit of learning!
    Hope you get the best!

47. What was your injury? You say “POP” as if you heard something tear, but from what you described it may just have been getting your leg stepped on by someone wearing cleats… What is it?!?! can’t take the suspense :)

48. If you’re ever in the area, here is a great place for child care in Mason, Ohio: Child Care Mason Ohio

49. SEMfuze says:

That is rough man! Sorry to hear about your injury.

50. oto cu says:

I prefer the Daytona Beach – known as one of the most famous beaches in the world.

51. Chúc mọi người thành công

52. Các bạn làm tốt lắm. chúc thành công nhé

53. Bekah says:

I’m loving the suspense built from reading this story in parts. Well played.

54. […] TO BE CONTINUED. […]