The New Year is almost here, which means that the New Year’s Resolutions are about to begin. So I thought it would be fun to share mine for the upcoming year!
1. Stop biting my nails- I make this resolution every year and always forget and fail but this year I am determined to stop! I usually do it when I’m antsy and excited but I am for sure going to stop in the new year.
2. STOP procrastinating- I am usually good about getting all of my assignments done in a timely manner but believe me, there are times when my assignments get done the night before. Hopefully I’ll stop that bad habit and get all my stuff done as soon as I get it!
3. Slow down my shopping addiction- Since I’ve discovered the new world of online shopping, my spending has been on the rise! So now I’m determined to start saving more money and only buying the necessities. This is the one resolution I’m looking forward to the most!
4. Watch Seasons 4 and 5 of Mad Men- This isn’t really crucial but I got Season 4 of Mad Men on DVD for Christmas and haven’t gotten the chance to watch it yet so I’m looking forward to it! And the new season of Mad Men starts this year so I can also look forward to that too. Hey, who said resolutions couldn’t be fun too?!
To get you in the New Year’s mood, here’s the Final Countdown
There are only two days left until the New Year which means that I need to start thinking of a New Year’s Resolution! Here’s a list of possible ideas:
1. Quit biting my nails- It’s a habit I’ve had my whole life so I guess I could quit now!
2. Eat fruits and vegetables every day- I already try to keep a good diet but sometimes I get distracted and tend to go for more junk food!
3. Stop procrastinating- I must admit, I don’t usually wait until the day before to do assignments….. More like two days before! But doing assignments right when I get them could be very beneficial and could give me more free time.
I’ll probably narrow it down tomorrow! I have unsuccessfully tried to stop biting my nails but I can always try again!
That’s all for today! Thanks for visiting my blog and feel free to leave a comment!
Random Song of the Day: “Shine a Light” by McFly feat. Taio Cruz
Random Photo of the Day:
Impromptu photo at Panera!
This blog post will be a little different in the sense that it’s the first review I’ve done! Hope you’re more entertained than I was seeing the movie haha.
So yesterday a group of my friends decided to go to the movies and we unfortunately saw “How Do You Know.” There were more girls in the group and the majority won and forced us to go see a chick flick. It just might have been one of the worst movies I have ever seen. I’m supposed to be seeing “Tron” on Monday and it looks good so I’ll be sure to post my thoughts!
“How Do You Know” was about a girl named Lisa who was unnecessarily naive and she was dating one guy but didn’t know another guy liked her. At the end they get togehter and live “happily ever after.” I guess my biggest thing against the movie was the lack of interesting plot and the mushy dialogue. I generally like action movies so I’m sure that contributed to me not liking the movie as well.
I’d personally give it about 2 out of 5 stars.
If you’ve seen the movie feel free to leave a comment about your opinions of it! The good news is that it’s almost the new year which is exciting!
Random Song of the Day: “Rasputin” by Boney M
^This is my favorite song to dance to on the Just Dance 2 Wii game!
Random Photo of the Day:
The saga of "Photos Andre is Unprepared For" continues.....