The Super Bowl is this Sunday and commentators and analysts have been giving their two cents on who they believe will win. While their predictions may be based on sports knowledge and facts, my prediction, however, is based on random things and which team’s colors I like best. That being said, here are my five reasons why I predict the Baltimore Ravens will win the Super Bowl this year:
1. Their colors are purple and black, which are much cooler than San Francisco’s red and gold!
2. Baltimore is on the East Coast and clearly, as established by Jay Z, the East Coast is clearly superior to the West Coast.
3. Baltimore is the only team I knew for certain was in the Super Bowl until I looked up who their opponent was a few minutes ago.
4. Red and gold are my high school’s colors as well…. *Shudders*
5. San Francisco is where the show “That’s So Raven” took place which was like my favorite show and now it doesn’t air anymore so the city reminds me of sadness.
Tagged: 49ers, baltimore ravens, beyonce, bulldogs, butler university, disney, football, indianapolis, jay z, national anthem, new orleans, nfl, prediction, san francisco, super bowl, that's so raven
As previously documented, Beyoncé is the reason why I wake up in the mornings. Also, since she is the Super Bowl Halftime performer, I thought it would be appropriate to make her the Music Monday selection for today. I’ve been listening to her music all week to prepare for the festivities on Sunday and let’s just say that she’s the only reason I’m watching the Super Bowl at all this year.
The video I decided to pick is for “Upgrade U,” which is one of my favorite songs/videos by her. Not only is she so beautiful in it, but it’s a catchy song! My favorite parts of the video are at the beginning with the baby aligator and toward the end when she imitates Jay Z. Now all I can do now is wonder what songs she’ll perform at the Super Bowl. HOPEFULLY it’s a new one!
Tagged: 2013, beyonce, beysus, bulldogs, butler university, commercials, halftime, indianapolis, jay z, madonna, music monday, new orleans, san francisco, super bowl