Of course I had to bring back my weekly music monday posts! Today’s Music Monday is dedicated to Drake. All my friends know that I’m a huge Drake fan and he’s one of the few artists on my iPod. Plus, he’s one of my favorite artists to dance to in my room by myself. Sure that’s an embarrassing confession but whatever!
The reason why I chose Drake was because his new album “Nothing Was The Same” comes out tomorrow. I listened to it online last week and I love it and can’t wait to buy it when it comes out at midnight! No, I’m not waiting at the store, I’m just buying it on iTunes. I made sure I had enough money in my bank account to buy it so I should be all clear when it comes out.
My favorite song from the album is “All Me” but there are other good songs on the album too. His first single “Started From The Bottom” is great as well. I highly recommend checking it out!
Tagged: album, all me, drake, fan, ipod, iTunes, music, music monday, new, nothing was the same, nwts, rap, rapper, review, started from the bottom
The New Year is almost here, which means that the New Year’s Resolutions are about to begin. So I thought it would be fun to share mine for the upcoming year!
1. Stop biting my nails- I make this resolution every year and always forget and fail but this year I am determined to stop! I usually do it when I’m antsy and excited but I am for sure going to stop in the new year.
2. STOP procrastinating- I am usually good about getting all of my assignments done in a timely manner but believe me, there are times when my assignments get done the night before. Hopefully I’ll stop that bad habit and get all my stuff done as soon as I get it!
3. Slow down my shopping addiction- Since I’ve discovered the new world of online shopping, my spending has been on the rise! So now I’m determined to start saving more money and only buying the necessities. This is the one resolution I’m looking forward to the most!
4. Watch Seasons 4 and 5 of Mad Men- This isn’t really crucial but I got Season 4 of Mad Men on DVD for Christmas and haven’t gotten the chance to watch it yet so I’m looking forward to it! And the new season of Mad Men starts this year so I can also look forward to that too. Hey, who said resolutions couldn’t be fun too?!
To get you in the New Year’s mood, here’s the Final Countdown
There are only two days left until the New Year which means that I need to start thinking of a New Year’s Resolution! Here’s a list of possible ideas:
1. Quit biting my nails- It’s a habit I’ve had my whole life so I guess I could quit now!
2. Eat fruits and vegetables every day- I already try to keep a good diet but sometimes I get distracted and tend to go for more junk food!
3. Stop procrastinating- I must admit, I don’t usually wait until the day before to do assignments….. More like two days before! But doing assignments right when I get them could be very beneficial and could give me more free time.
I’ll probably narrow it down tomorrow! I have unsuccessfully tried to stop biting my nails but I can always try again!
That’s all for today! Thanks for visiting my blog and feel free to leave a comment!
Random Song of the Day: “Shine a Light” by McFly feat. Taio Cruz
Random Photo of the Day:
Impromptu photo at Panera!