The Super Bowl is this Sunday and commentators and analysts have been giving their two cents on who they believe will win. While their predictions may be based on sports knowledge and facts, my prediction, however, is based on random things and which team’s colors I like best. That being said, here are my five reasons why I predict the Baltimore Ravens will win the Super Bowl this year:
1. Their colors are purple and black, which are much cooler than San Francisco’s red and gold!
2. Baltimore is on the East Coast and clearly, as established by Jay Z, the East Coast is clearly superior to the West Coast.
3. Baltimore is the only team I knew for certain was in the Super Bowl until I looked up who their opponent was a few minutes ago.
4. Red and gold are my high school’s colors as well…. *Shudders*
5. San Francisco is where the show “That’s So Raven” took place which was like my favorite show and now it doesn’t air anymore so the city reminds me of sadness.
Tagged: 49ers, baltimore ravens, beyonce, bulldogs, butler university, disney, football, indianapolis, jay z, national anthem, new orleans, nfl, prediction, san francisco, super bowl, that's so raven
Today is the inauguration of President Obama and since I did all my homework already, I decided to spend today watching it. It was the first inauguration I’ve ever watched since at Obama’s last inauguration I was in school and was taking a history test. I remember specifically because my school played his speech on the intercom and I remember getting annoyed because I couldn’t concentrate on my exam! Needless to say I got an A anyway!
The highlight for me, obviously, was when Beyoncé sang the National Anthem. It was so perfect! If she sang this good in the blistering cold of Washington D.C., I can only imagine how well she’ll perform during the Super Bowl in New Orleans this year! I’m so glad I finally got to experience something so historic on television, especially after voting in my first election last year.
Tagged: 2013, barack obama, beyonce, bulldogs, butler university, history, inauguration, indianapolis, national anthem, president, presidential inauguration, super bowl