The Super Bowl is this Sunday and commentators and analysts have been giving their two cents on who they believe will win. While their predictions may be based on sports knowledge and facts, my prediction, however, is based on random things and which team’s colors I like best. That being said, here are my five reasons why I predict the Baltimore Ravens will win the Super Bowl this year:
1. Their colors are purple and black, which are much cooler than San Francisco’s red and gold!
2. Baltimore is on the East Coast and clearly, as established by Jay Z, the East Coast is clearly superior to the West Coast.
3. Baltimore is the only team I knew for certain was in the Super Bowl until I looked up who their opponent was a few minutes ago.
4. Red and gold are my high school’s colors as well…. *Shudders*
5. San Francisco is where the show “That’s So Raven” took place which was like my favorite show and now it doesn’t air anymore so the city reminds me of sadness.