1. Academics: Academics are definitely a high priority at Butler, which I think has helped me tremendously in job searching/applying to graduate schools.
2. Opportunities: Going to Butler has given me a ton of opportunities I may not have had going to other schools. For example, I will be interning in Washington, D.C. next semester at the Capitol Building in the Senate all thanks to connections made at Butler.
3. Big City Life: Butler is only a 15 minute drive from downtown Indy and a 10 minute drive from Broad Ripple which means things are always exciting and lively and close to so many things happening in the city!
4. Community Atmosphere: One of the unique things about Butler is that it is small enough so that you know most people on campus but large enough where you don’t ever feel lonely. At times, it seems like one big community on campus.
5. Starbucks: Starbucks being right in the middle of campus has gotten me through a ton of long days
until my flex dollars have run out.
6. Relationships: I’ve made so many friends and met so many new people while being at Butler that I wouldn’t trade for the world! Plus, all of the organizations and clubs on campus have led me to even branch out into the city working with people not on campus and trying new things.
7. Blue 3: Self-explanatory. Just watch this video:
8. Butler Basketball (Bonus): The never disappointing basketball team definitely make campus lively and brings out the school spirit in everyone.