Thanksgiving Break is coming up and I have tons of things I want to do but here is my top ten list!
1. Go Black Friday shopping- Last year I got some good deals at Kohls and I plan to do the same too! Maybe this year I’ll go at midnight just to experience the huge crowds!
2. Go see a movie- I’m not sure what movies will be out at that time but I just know I want to see a movie! I hear Thanksgiving is the busiest movie day of the year so I also want to enjoy the crowds then too!
3. Do homework- This isn’t necessarily something I want to do but I know I have to do it since I keep pushing all my projects until then…. So, I might as well make the best of it!
4. EAT- Let’s be honest….. Isn’t this really what Thanksgiving is about!? I’m just going to be so glad to get a home cooked meal for the first time in weeks! I’ll definitely be happy to get a break from Atherton (although I awkwardly like the food there).
5. Spend time with family- It’s pretty self-explanatory but of course I can’t wait to see my family again!!
6. Get a haircut- Usually I get my hair cut every other week but I’ve been prolonging it since I’ll be home Friday to go where I usually get my hair cut! But, let’s just say my hair is currently as long as Kim Kardashian‘s…
7. RELAX- I’m mostly looking forward to doing this for a whole week! I can picture myself in my bed right now……
To get in the Thanksgiving mood, here is a video of people doing the Chicken dance! Though chickens and turkeys aren’t the same thing, a turkey dance doesn’t exist so here’s the next best thing!